The Institution prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and Pre- University Education (PUC) imparting value-based education is one of its main objectives. The Institution motto is “Triumph Through Trials” with this in mind, the Institution aims at moulding its students into “Germanite gentlemen and ladies”.
Course of study
The school prepares the student for the ICSE (Indian certificate of Secondary Education) Examination. The examination is taken at the end of Std X.
For the ICSE Examination the following subjects have to be taken:
- Part 1 (Compulsory)
- English Language & Literature
- Second Language
- History, Civics & Geography
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Physical Education, or
- Commercial Applications, or
- Computer Applications.
Requests for second language exemption / change will not be entertained
The college prepares the students for the PUC (Pre – University Education) Examination.For the PUC Examination, the following subjects are offered.
- EBAC (Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science)
- EBAB (Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Basic Maths)
- PCMC (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)